My whole outlook on this year is different than any other year in my life so far I think.
I want it to be better.
I want to make the very most out of every moment I'm given.
Now, I know that life is going to happen. And I know everything won't be wonderful.
There's going to be hard days. And beautiful days. Days where I'm going to just want to run away. And then days that I will want to embrace with everything in me.
And I know it can be enjoyed.
I have so many dreams and desires for this year.
Another new chapter.
I have wished that I could erase most of the last three chapters. But, in all honesty, I've reached a new level of understanding. I'm beginning to really see the beautiful things I've learned and continue to learn. Things that I probably would have never learned had I not gone through the experiences I had. Some I've openly shared. Some that remain personal. Some sacred.
I've learned a lot about people.
Some you think you really know, but you really have no idea.
And that can go both ways - good and bad.
I've learned that some come in to your life for a time. There are lessons to learn from those relationships, and then there's a time to let them go.
I'm learning to let go.
Of a lot of things.
My experiences are creating me. Shaping me.
The experiences my little family goes through together - they're building something incredible.
Something that will last beyond the eternities.
My experiences are creating me. Shaping me.
The experiences my little family goes through together - they're building something incredible.
Something that will last beyond the eternities.
We are a collective of every experience we have had and will have....
Here's to more experiences.
And the beautiful things they'll bring.
And the beautiful things they'll bring.

1 comments:
Very well written! 2013 is going to be a great year :)
Post a Comment