This is the year I will be
Stronger, Braver, Kinder, & Unstoppable.
This year I will be
Fierce.
My motto for this year - for myself.
Everything I do, I want to do with a great intensity.
No "Half-A" jobs, right Bry?
I want to better.
I have been selfish the last couple of years.
Thinking of myself and the mountains I felt I was being "forced" to climb.
This year I am going to try my best to do a little better.
For my birthday I chose to climb.
And it was incredible.
Bry took me rock climbing.
Something I have wanted to do for a long time.
When I first started to climb,
I was freaked out.
I am deathly afraid of heights.
Whenever Bry asks me to climb on a ladder to help him with something,
I get sick to my stomach.
And rock climbing proved to be definitely harder than it looks.
The trainer guy was teaching us how to "belay".
I had climbed maybe 10 feet off the ground when he told me to just let go of the wall.
I turned around, looked down and gave him a look of "you've got to be kidding me".
I had to put complete trust in Bryan that he wasn't going to let me fall.
A lot ran through my mind at that very moment.
I compared it to so much that we have been through.
And then.... I let go.
And with each climb, I got higher and higher.
Stronger, Braver, Kinder, & Unstoppable.
This year I will be
Fierce.
My motto for this year - for myself.
Everything I do, I want to do with a great intensity.
No "Half-A" jobs, right Bry?
I want to better.
I have been selfish the last couple of years.
Thinking of myself and the mountains I felt I was being "forced" to climb.
This year I am going to try my best to do a little better.
For my birthday I chose to climb.
And it was incredible.
Bry took me rock climbing.
Something I have wanted to do for a long time.
When I first started to climb,
I was freaked out.
I am deathly afraid of heights.
Whenever Bry asks me to climb on a ladder to help him with something,
I get sick to my stomach.
And rock climbing proved to be definitely harder than it looks.
The trainer guy was teaching us how to "belay".
I had climbed maybe 10 feet off the ground when he told me to just let go of the wall.
I turned around, looked down and gave him a look of "you've got to be kidding me".
I had to put complete trust in Bryan that he wasn't going to let me fall.
A lot ran through my mind at that very moment.
I compared it to so much that we have been through.
And then.... I let go.
And with each climb, I got higher and higher.









0 comments:
Post a Comment