CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

May 2, 2010

Moab - part 2

While in Moab, Bry's grandpa took us to a spot where we could shoot some guns. Some of you may know that for my wedding gift from Bry, he bought me a Remington 270 Rifle. (And yes, I even have pictures of me in my wedding dress holding the gun - very redneck I know...) But, I don't have a lot of experience with guns and have never shot a hand gun, but I'll tell you what! It was a lot of fun. I was a tad bit nervous at first, but I think I got the hang of it. Never hit what I was aiming at, but nobody was injured. I think it was a successful day ;)

Oh dear....are you sure you trust me with this thing?!

Stef checking out one of Grandpa's many guns.
"KILL SHOT"....ha ha




Love the casings flying through the air....
So long Moab....until next time!

2 comments:

Heidi

Those are great pics! I think my brothers could be movie stars! Such studs :)

Stephanie G.

Looks like tons of fun! We'll have to do something like that toghether soon. Ty is a big gun guru and will go shooting with anyone anywhere anytime.