A few months ago, our friends Clint and Mandee moved next door. So, we've been finishing our backyards together. Well, from the beginning, Bry and I knew we were going to have a firepit in the backyard. Clint kept telling everyone that he was going to have a firepit and then he'd point to our back corner and say it's going in right over there. Ha ha! He kept asking Bry when "his" firepit was going to be done?? Well, a few weekends ago it happened! Bry did such a great job. I can't wait for the all of the fires we're going to have back there. (So, come on over Clint. "You're" firepit's ready!)
I love those hands :)
This is the only picture I got of it when he was all done. I'll have to take a close up one of it. (Notice Brynlee posing in the middle of it ;)
This picture cracks me up. Brynlee is such a poser....You'd think she was posing for the cover of a magazine. ha ha

5 comments:
I'm so glad that our firepit is ready for us to use. Thanks for doing all the hard work for us Bryan. Ha Ha! Makayla does the same thing when it comes to the camera.
Amber, It looks wonderful! What a great backyard! I am sure you have been enjoying it. Your pictures are beautiful. How are you doing? I hope you have been feeling well!
That's so cool! Fire pits are so much fun. I love that last pic of Brynlee & Garrett. She's all drama, and he's looking like he's embarrassed of the whole thing! LOL!
Oh I love it! The firepit looks great! Jar will be so jealous when I show him pics! He can't wait to have one in our backyard!
Post a Comment