Well, our summer plans haven't gone exactly how we thought they would, but that hasn't kept us from the mountains! We've actually done quite a bit of 4-wheeling and enjoying one of our favorite places. I seriously have so many pictures - but that's the way I like it. That's how I tell my story. So, here's how we've spent a majority of our summer....
We've had many adventures on the 4-wheelers....ie. Bry getting stuck - more than once...
We've had many adventures on the 4-wheelers....ie. Bry getting stuck - more than once...
Flowers from one of my very favorite guys....
(who cares if they've lost all their petals....I think he loves me.)
Oh, that little face just melts me. It's full of love, mischief, adventure, curiousity and more mischief...
More flower picking from the prettiest girl around.
We even had a few visitors....not our favorite kind though.
Enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I really can't get enough it.
(Me and Rett enjoying the flowers and the view for a while....)
Oh ya, and lots of "rocking out"!
Getting dirty - such a boy!
Have I mentioned that I love love love him....
...and, all of them?! This is one of my new favorite family pics.
more flower picking for his momma..
My very very favorite picture of this summer. She was so happy picking all of those flowers. I loved watching her in that moment.
And even some flower picking for aunt Heidi... Rett loves to put flowers in hair.
Mmmm....kisses for my favorite guy.
And who could resist a photoshoot with this little diva. Goodness...we're in trouble.




4 comments:
Amb, these pictures are beautiful... as always. I love your post about you following your cute Brynlee to school, my little Kyle just started Kindergarten too! crazy. Your family pic turned out beautiful. How are you feeling? You need to update on us and how you are doing. Glad you had a nice summer.
Love,
Ashley
What GREAT pictures!!! And what GREAT memories of the kids in the mountains. As for Bryan? I don't think he will ever grow up!! Always a kid at heart!! Love ya all
What a fun summer!!!!! You have an adorable family, I love seeing all your pictures~ What lens did you use to blur teh background like you did? was it the 50 mm - I like how you can still see them but focus on the flowers - super cute!!!!
Lots of Love,
Becki
Post a Comment