New Year's Eve was pretty low key around here. We try to keep it that way every year. I'm not too big of a fan going out and worrying about all of the drunk drivers....and having to pay for a babysitter. So, every year we hang out with Mandee and Clint. It's been a "tradition" of ours for the past 5 years I believe. We just watch movies, play games and eat lots of food. Oh....and have plenty of Mtn Dew and maybe a 5-hour energy drink (YUCK!) It's always a blast though, because we love playing games with them. We can get pretty competitive!
On New Years Day, we got a text from Heidi asking if we wanted to go sledding? Of course we jumped at it! It was a beautiful day....but FREEZING! That didn't stop the kids though. They had a blast! Even Grandma and Grandpa went down. I mainly stayed at the bottom and pretended to be the paparazzi....but I did go down a couple of times with the kids. It was fun to spend time with family!
We all met back at Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner later that night.
Bryn loved going down with Aunt Heidi!
I loved Jace's smile! He was having so much fun!
The crazy Birthday boy - love the hat Rod!!
I think Grandma Teresa was laughing harder than Rett!
Getting some air!
Bryan biffin it - hilarious!
This cracks me up - Bryn and Heidi kept going off this jump. This was the last time - ha ha!
Need a closer look at Heidi's face?? Okay.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - yes, her rear is still hurting!
By the end, Rett was getting so tired. He slept good that night.
Fun is never scarce when dad's around - that's for sure! "My THREE kids"....
They sure love their Grandma!
Here's to an adventurous year!!!



3 comments:
looks like you guys had so much fun!
Hahaha those pics are adorable! That was SO fun :) Sometimes the unplanned adventures are the best! So funny when Brynlee first got there, "Look how FAT I look!" haha at least she had some padding so her butt isn't as sore as mine. That was a blast and the kids were on cloud 9 the entire time which was the best part. Love you guys - great start to 2011! :)
Great Pictures!! Perfect way to start our new year!!! What a great NEW tradition!!!Love ya
Post a Comment