...to end my Christmas posts - at last!
As I've said before, Christmas is my favorite. Not because of the gifts at all.....I love the spirit that surrounds this time of year. Sometimes it can be hard to feel it with the stress that also accompanies the season. This year was pretty special for several reasons and we were truly blessed by some wonderful people. I felt my Savior's love on many occassions. Thank you to our angels who were so kind and generous. Bry and I are excited to pay it forward one day.
Well, Christmas came so quick - as it seems to do every year. My favorite is Christmas Eve. The suspense and excitement from the kids is incredible to me. They get so excited and actually can't wait to go to bed!! I love writing a letter to Santa, making cookies, setting out carrots for the reindeer, opening jammies..... It's all so magical to me. This year it was a little too rushed, but still fun. We went to a little party at Bry's parents that night and came home to do our own little traditions. Brynlee started the letter to Santa......
Oh and yes - I went all out with cookies this year. Only the best for Santa ;) Nestle precut cookies and I are great friends!
No milk for Santa at our house. He gets spoiled with a little Diet Mtn Dew. We heard it's his favorite :)
Our two kidlets make us super happy. They were both so excited for Santa to come this year.
 |
| Brynlee and "Jenny"....all of her friends got one of these dolls too! |
 |
| Lucky Rett got a compound bow just like his daddy! |
 |
| All Bryn wanted for Christmas was a Pillow Pet and silly bands. Santa knew that Grandma Teresa had already bought her one....so Santa had to improvise. But She was so excited for that Pillow Pet. And check out ALL of the silly bands that Santa gave her on her wrist. She insisted on wearing every single one of them. |
 |
| Carli and Colten |
 |
| Papa Mark and Grandma Teresa |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Durrant |
 |
| Rod and Stef |
 |
| Me and my HOT hunk - best Christmas present! |
 |
| Party at Russ and Keiko's. Poor Kylie didn't know what to do with these 2 crazies helping her open her gift! |
 |
| Dano and Heidi |
0 comments:
Post a Comment