CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

February 11, 2011

My last year in my 20's....

Yes, it's true.  I am now on the road to my last year in my 20's.  PARTY!!!
It was funny.  I kept watching for any hint or clue that Bry had something planned for my birthday....but nadda!  Which was okay.  But, January is such a hard month for me.  So, the night before my birthday I went up to him and told him that I just wanted to spend the day with him.  He told me that he had a meeting until 3pm, but would try to leave right after that. (Great - there goes the whole day! ha ha)  And then he told me to just chill out.  He spent the whole night in our room tinkering on his guitar with the door shut.

But to my surprise - the next morning he and the kids came and woke me up.  Bryan was accompanying them on the guitar while serranading me with HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  He had taken the whole day off just to be with me!  He and the kids took me shopping, out to lunch, to a movie and out to dinner.  I was completely spoiled!  That night he had invited our families over for cake and icecream.  I had fun and felt loved by those who came.  Thank  you so much!

I feel so completely blessed to be married to my best friend.  He makes me so happy!  I am so sad I have no pictures of us spending the day together.  Luckily Heidi snapped a few from that night with my camera.


 


4 comments:

Ashley

Welcome to the 29 club sista. ;)

Kaydee

I am so glad I checked out your blog when I did...Happy birthday!! I am glad it was special...seriously amber those pictures fishing (do look cold) but you should submit them to field and stream or something!

The Hunts
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany

Happy late birthday. What a thoughtful husband you have! Your hair looks so cute too, by the way. :)