CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

February 22, 2011

The Mr.'s last year in his 20's

Yes, the man of the house is now as old as me!  And personally, I think he just gets hotter every year.  He "ages" good.  ha ha!  I love love Birthdays, but Bry just thinks it's another day.  He didn't want a big "shindig" and he didn't want to go out.  Well, I still had to do something.  The kids and I sat down and came up with 29 things we LOVE about him.  I typed them up and had a pathway of little love notes for him when he got home.  At least we put a smile on his face.  We ordered chinese (one of his favorites) and chilled at home for the night.  I made his favorite cheesecake and our parents and my brother's family came over that night.  It was nice to hang out and cuddle with my favorite guy.  I ordered a hunting movie that he had been wanting for a while, but it didn't make it here in time for his birthday.  But he was just as excited when he opened an envelope and the receipt was inside!  (I know - I go ALL out)...


I know - I have wicked rhyming skills.  I'm available for hire if you need something as creative as this.....


 Birthday hugs from Daddy's girl...

 The fortune cookie didn't quite make sense with our "favorite ending"...ha ha
Happy Birthday lover!  I hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

Heidi

How cute - what a cute idea. I miss spending our birthdays together. And yes, he ages very very well... super handsome big brother of mine!

Mom

I have to agree with Heidi...Super Handsome!!! Glad you had a great birthday you deserved it!!! Love you so much!!!