To start off this little love letter of mine.....I wanted to sing this little ditty of a tune you used to sing for me - with my own little antics. And I'll sing it in my best Adam Sandler voice. Ready?
I wanna make you smile whenever your sad (or whenever I'm having a girl moment - which is A LOT lately)
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad (or when my belly's too big and I can't get off the couch....)
All I wanna do is grow old with you
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire (out in the awesome firepit you built for us) if the furniss breaks
Oh it could be so nice growin old with you
I'll miss you
Kiss you (OH BABY!!)
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you (lots of Jamba juices)
Even let you hold the remote control (on a very rare occassion)
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink (yes, I know - more than me)
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink (Dr. Pepper of course!)
Oh I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you
So, how did you like it? I know that you can just picture me singing this to you right now. And, why don't you sing this to me anymore? You should start doing that again. Just a thought.
I am more than lucky to have you. Do you know that? And 9 years! Can you believe it? Believe it or not - I'm even more crazy about you then when I met you almost 13 years ago... sitting in Mr. Aird's choir class while "the weird kid" (that would be you) sat there and just stared at me. I'm glad you were...let's say...persistant. And I'm sure you're REALLY glad that I was patient and persistant, too....right? True, you can be a stubborn butt at times and difficult to deal with, but putting up with you daily is worth it. Completely worth it. And of course, I come with my own flaws - thank you for putting up with me.
Our anniversary this year was amazing. Spending the whole day with just you. How lucky am I?! Park City was beautiful. You were so sweet as we walked up and down Main Street - asking me if I was getting tired or if I was okay. And then rubbing my back as we drove - it definitely isn't used to this little growing belly of mine. I can't wait to try out our new fishing spot we found and make more memories with our little family. I loved walking that path with you as you whistled...loudly....so the bear that had been sighted would not come near us. You make me laugh. Thank you for dealing with my picture obsession - you're such a good sport. I love you. I REALLY love you. Yet that just doesn't seem like enough. You are the man I want to grow old with. (Boy - was that sappy or what?!)
You are amazing and wonderful and HANDSOME! Thank you for making me feel so loved.
Amb
I may or may not have leaned over Bry while he was driving to get this shot....How cool to have that background when you go to church!!
The baby bump - 23 1/2 weeks





1 comments:
Aww...you two are darling! I love the sappy letter, I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets all sappy on my hubby sometimes! Happy 9th anniversary to you two! You guys are such a great example to me and Jar! I've always looked up to you amb! I love you!
Post a Comment