My life has thrown me some curves lately. Some that I would rather not deal with, but I guess that's what comes along with being an adult and having a family. So, I felt some relief when Bry said that he was taking our little family fishing. Just the four (and 3/4) of us. The kids love looking at all of the pics I've taken of Bry fly fishing and he's been out in the yard showing Rett how to cast. The weather had been pretty yucky, so I thought Bry would probably reschedule, but he came home that day and said "let's go"! We packed up the kids and our fishing gear and hit the road. It rained on us a little - which freaked Rett out. He's not a fan of storms - we're working on it. And one of Bry's fly rods accidentally got rolled up in the window and broke as soon as we got there.. Yes, I even fished 6 1/2 months pregnant. Bry took a couple of pics, but it wasn't my "best angle".
Fishing is more than just fish... I feel closer to God. I feel at peace. I love my husband. I love my kidlets. I enjoyed getting pics of my little family - and for a moment escaping from less important things.
The kids love their daddy and I loved watching him with them. They watched every move he made and would try to mimick him when it was their turn.
We're putting this picture in the boys' room. Oh, and by the way.....our new little man that will be joining us in less than 11 weeks has a name. Brody. I think he's going to be one cool little dude - like his big brother.
Checking out the fish in the River!!
4 comments:
I just bawled like a freakin' baby! Like snot, snorting, hiccups and everything... hard core bawling my eyes out! Most beautiful thing ever. Can't. Quit. Crying.
What an incredibly beautiful family. Love the comments, love the pictures...love you guys!
What a great tradition,spending that quality time together!! I absolutely love the pictures they are priceless!!! Love ya tons!!
Hey Amber. Its Kathryn from high school. I follow Megan's blog. Her and I stay in contact still. She told me you guys were in the same ward for awhile. I saw Larsen on her blog and just wanted to see if it was you and Brian. You guys have such a cute family. It's crazy how old we are getting. I saw you are naming your next one Brody. I love that name. Its the name of my oldest. And I spell it the same way:) Anyways I just wanted to say Hi.
Post a Comment