I can't believe how much snow we have gotten already this year.
Bry and I were trying to remember the last time we got this much snow.
The closest we came was when we lived in Clinton - before we had any kids.
We just had our lab, Kaycee.
I remember my car getting stuck at the bottom of the driveway because of all the snow.
We laughed and took pictures while Bry dug us out and Kaycee jumped through the snow like a rabbit.
Anyway, Brody had never been out to "play" in the snow. I have been getting major cabin fever. I had already helped Bryn and Rett with all their gear and thought it was time to let Brody experience snow for the first time. He always loves standing at the window and watching it fall, so I thought he might love it.
Not so much.
He cried almost the whole time.
Unless I was holding him.
Or unless he was holding on to the snow shovel.
Love that toothless grin.
He's always "so happy" whenever I take pictures of him.
He's just a "little" sick of shoveling snow.
Those boots were about 3 sizes too big...

0 comments:
Post a Comment