CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

March 5, 2013

Another Rundown... in pictures of course.

It's kinda fun to do a rundown of each month.  To look back at the end of the month and remember all of the things we did - whether they're big or small.  I wish I had more posts during the month, but winter's rough.  I'm excited for spring.  I'm excited for warmer weather.  I'm excited for the adventures we have planned for our little family. 

The first of February, my friend Amy (who works with me) ended up having an extra ticket for the Friday night session of Time Out for Women.  I loved it.  Amy and I felt the spirit as soon as we sat down.  It was awesome and I loved the speakers (well, the last one was a little rough.....I felt bad because so many people got up and left.  The speakers were a little....boring....it was sad).  But the rest of the night was incredible.  It was so generous of Amy to invite me.


Me and Amy.  She has been through so much, but always ALWAYS shows gratitude.  She never makes anyone feel bad because they're "situation" is better than hers.  She always shows happiness for others.  And seriously - she pretty much has that smile on her face most of the time. 

And lucky me!  I ran in to Millie - one of my best friends from high school.  She got married right after we graduated and turned in to an Army wife, so I hardly ever get to see her.  But she's staying with her parents while her husband is over seas.  She's moving to Germany later this year so I'm so glad I got to see her.  You know it's a great friendship when you run in to someone after so many years....and it feels like you haven't spent any time apart.  I miss her.

Superbowl Sunday.  Lots of yummy food with just our family. 

Brynlee's school project.  She chose to do owl's.  She was pretty proud of it.

I came home one night to this little Mohawk.  Dad had a little too much fun.

Brody has quite the obsession with shoes.  First thing in the morning he wants shoes on. Clothes aren't a necessity, but shoes are.... 



Looks like somebody got a hold of my phone one morning....  I laughed when I saw these.  Made my day.


Valentine's Day!!!

Bry earned some pretty good brownie points for Valentine's this year.  We really don't do much on Valentine's - usually just spend it at home with the kids.
But this year, Bry got us tickets to see two people that I love!  Matt Townsend (relationship guru - he's hilarious!) and one of my favorite singers Hilary Weeks.  It was an incredible night.  The kids got to spend some time with Russ and Keiko while we went.
Bry even looked for Hilary after so that I could get my picture taken with her.
I love him.  A lot.

I wish the pictures were better.  We had to use our cell phone cause I forgot the camera!




I'm such a cheeser.  I was just a little excited...
 
I "heart attacked" the kids' doors for when they woke up.  They thought it was pretty cool.
Had fun helping the kids put together their Valentine's for school.

Apparently taking pictures with mom is painful?? 

Rett came in and told me he was like Uncle Rod.  We had to text Rod a picture.

Trying to eat clean.  It's hard, but I definitely feel a lot better when I do.  Protein shake and protein pancakes for breakfast.  Love the photo bomber!

A late night Monopoly game with me, Bry and Brynlee. 
Bry and I may or may not have got a little competitive and stayed up after Brynlee went to bed.... 
I, um, kicked his trash!

Our Monkey!!  He's getting too smart.  Caught him in the pantry trying to find a snack.
I love it!


This cute little face turned 31.  Our Brody looks so much like his daddy it's unbelievable at times.
It's crazy to think that I met him almost 15 years ago.  I thought he was a "man" then, but boy was I wrong.  He has turned into an incredible man.


We celebrated his birthday and promotion at work with dinner at The Mandarin. Ohhhhh, we love their Five Taste Shrimp. A-MAZ-ING!!! Yes, we ordered all that food for just two people.... 

 Just some happy moments during my day....

And some progress....
I love working out.  A lot.
I have some "before" pictures from a year ago, but I was in my skivvies. 
I didn't even own any workout clothes back then.
Excited for more fitness goals this year.


0 comments: