CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

June 7, 2013

Eleven

Bry,
I'm sorry, but you don't get one of my sappy cards this year.
I wanted to do something different.

I can't tell you enough how much I really love you.
And lately, "I love you" just doesn't seem like enough....

I remember what I saw when I looked at you in the temple exactly 11 years ago today.
I saw who you could be.
I hold on to that and am amazed that when I look at you now -
I see part of that man.

How lucky are we?! 
We get to be together forever!
But it's not luck, is it?
It has taken a lot of work.
And it will continue to take even more work.

But I promised to love you forever and ever.
And you know me.
I love my promises.

We were just kids when we met.
But look at the story we have created.
I am excited for the many chapters yet to come.

Happy Anniversary Charlie!
You are my best thing.
Amb




PS.  if it doesn't work go here: http://youtu.be/zSPETTjWtok


0 comments: