I know you don't get as sappy as I do. So, bear with me for a minute. For some reason it's hit me hard today.
I realized today that I have been with you for almost half of my life. Some would feel like they missed out on a lot - being with the same boy since highschool. But for me, it's not that way. You've always been enough. More than enough. I'm sorry if I haven't always made that clear.
The other day, the kids asked how long we have loved each other. I told them since I was 16! But your answer was not what I expected to hear. You told them that you have loved me your whole life - you just didn't realize it until later. Sheesh Larsen! The kids couldn't figure out why I was crying!
So much to say, but I'll leave that for our book.
I just want you to know I love you....and that smile....and your determination.
We're lucky to have you.
Every day.
I'll fight for you forever.
Amb
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment