CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

October 1, 2013

School's In!

I now have 2 kids in school all day long.
How did that happen?

Well, our first week of school was...interesting.  A first for me - I attempted it all by myself.  Getting the kids back on a good schedule, homework, homemade lunches every day, 2 very tired kids, and a toddler trying to figure out what the heck was going on...  Bry was in Canada for 10 days and we didn't really get to talk to him for 8 of those days.

We missed him terribly.
But like I told Bry when he got home - I think it was a successful week.  I kept me and the children alive.

The kids are loving school, making new friends, and learning lots.  I believe they are officially smarter than me now.  3rd grade homework blows my mind.




I cannot get over how much older they both look in the next 2 pictures.  Brynlee is gorgeous and such a little lady.
And Rett.....Oh boy.  So handsome!








They were pretty sick of me taking pictures by this time.

Bryn and one of her best friends, Sydney.  They are inseperable lately.


0 comments: