The older I get, the faster time seems to be going.
February proved that to be true.
It's like I blinked...
And it was gone.
One day, Garrett wanted to call Uncle Rod to see if he would take him snowboarding. Uncle Rod said "Heck yeah!!"
And the following day a date was set.
Garrett was so excited (he drove me crazy for those few days before...)!
Garrett came home late that night and informed
us it had been the best day of his life!
Thanks to Uncle Rod for all of his patience and
for letting Rett have the time of his life!
And the following day a date was set.
Garrett was so excited (he drove me crazy for those few days before...)!
Garrett came home late that night and informed
us it had been the best day of his life!
Thanks to Uncle Rod for all of his patience and
for letting Rett have the time of his life!
Bry got once of his Caribou back from the taxidermist.
It'll look much better hanging there next year when the basement is done.
Cuddle times are falling few and far between.
So, when he rarely falls asleep in my arms I soak it all up.
Funny picture, I know.
But this is a true friend right here.
My feet have been cramping so bad when we work out.
Jordan sat right down and rubbed the cramp out of my sweaty foot.
I may have laughed the whole time while she took it very seriously.
We started our monthly temple dates with these beautiful people.
How lucky is Bry to have Aubrey as a cousin?!
And I'm even more lucky to have her as a friend.
She just makes me want to be a better person.
And of course we had to stop at Texas for lunch after!
This little stinker...
We were already running late for church...and right when we get there he starts running through the parking lot and biffs it.
At least Bry captured his remorse for ruining his church clothes...
One of Rett's projects from school.
All about his Hero.
Us.
Because we give him food.
I love that kid!
(Looks like I got a little carried away with the lipstick...)
Valentines Day!
We keep it pretty simple around our house.
I made heart shaped pancakes and put hearts in Bryn's hair for school.
Bry and I went out to dinner the next night, and our AWESOME babysitter
helped the kids write us notes and decorated our bed.
I really wish I would've paid more attention in sewing class at school.
I attempted to teach Brynlee.
I think we got the basics down....but as for the apron?
Weeellll....
We'll just say it's still a work in progress.
Spring is coming.
I can feel it.
And this beautiful sunset gave me hope for the night.
We are easily entertained.
Amy and I showed up in practically the same thing for work.
Grey pants and black shirt.
It was a gloomy day to match.
We need some more excitement around the office.
Bry gets to work from home 2 days a week now.
And one of those days I'm home too.
I'm pretty lucky I get to hang out with Batman and Iron Man all day!
Bryn's 1st Science Fair Project.
Heaven help us.
But of course she thought of her dad when she came up with her project.
Mtn Dew lovers all around!
And to finish off the month,
we started our first big home project!
Coming soon....

0 comments:
Post a Comment