CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

March 14, 2010

Mommy Time

It's hard - being a working mom. I feel bad that I don't get to spend the days with my kidlets. Lately, Garrett has been begging me in the mornings to just stay home with them (rip my heart out!). So, last Friday after work, I stopped at the grocery store, picked up a loaf of bread and then picked up the kids. We went to Jensen Park to feed the ducks. The kids were so excited! I think they ate more bread than they were feeding the ducks. I could've died when Rett kept dropping his bread in the dirt and then would proceed to pick it up, brush it off and eat it. Dirt has vitamins & minerals...right?

I needed to have some fun with them (and of course had to bring my camera)! These two have really been a strength for me lately. I love them so.....

I love our mountains...they make me feel safe, secure...

Rett was the photographer - not too bad for a 3 year old!


Now for Bryn's turn - it was a struggle for her to give the camera back! She LOVES taking pictures....I wonder where she gets that from?


He just melts my heart....isn't he a handsome little devil?! (he's got a cheesy grin like his mommy...)


I adore this little girl....too much.

He's up to something.....




LOVE this pic! I laugh everytime I look at it! He could see his reflection in my lens and was trying to get a closer look. HA HA!

Oh boy - I'm smitten!

LOVE that smile! She makes me so happy...




Best buds....

I could very well be the luckiest gal alive - (just missing my better half in this pic!)
I Love.my.family....I could never say it enough.
Thanks to my Gar-Bear & Ninnie for spending the afternoon with their mommy and taking pics with me. I love you from the mountains to my heart!
You can see more pics on my photography blog HERE. (I'll have to post a few more later, I forgot to put one of the kids actually feeding the ducks!)

9 comments:

Derk, Heather, and Girls

Adorable Amber! Cute Family! Awesome MOM! BTW I am teaching RS again. You need to move to my ward so I can pass that gig off to you again! LOL

The Hunts
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandee

It looks like to me that the mom had the fun taking the pic's. The picture look really good. I'm sure the kids had a ball.

Josh and Cara

Amb, your such a good mom! Way cute pictures!

Amanda

Amber what great pictures as always!! I am so amazed by your talents.

Heidi

WAY CUTE! I love them! I love the one where Rett's arm is around Bryn on the rock. What a perfect day eh? They are so beautiful these pictures make me smile & cry at the same time :)

Corrianne

Those pictures are so cute Amber! You do amazing work! I'm so glad I found your blog, now I can keep updated on you and your cute fam!

Corrianne

Hey girly! Your pictures look great you do amazing work! I'm so glad I found your blog so I can stay updated on your cute fam!

Linda Horsley

You are too cute! Love the pics. Love the color of your hair. Miss you!

Linda