CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

October 28, 2010

Missed summer posts part 1...THE Marathon!

Holy Toledo Batman!  I missed writing about our little summer adventures.  I was going through the thousands (literally) of pictures on my computer and found a lot that I never posted or wrote about.  And some of them I can't believe I missed!  Especially this one:

In May, my incredible hubster and his not so bad ;) brother ran the Ogden Marathon.  (I still swear I posted about this......ugh....sorry honey).  I was so proud of Bry.  He trained hard and even after an injury in February (strained achilles) and shin splints, he still did it and finished under 6 hours.  He and Rod were together cheering each other on until the last 3-4 miles I believe.  The kids were so excited to see dad in the race.  Rett even got to run the last little bit with his dad and crossed the finish line with him.  Brynlee wanted too, but had fallen when uncle Rod ran by and scraped up both of her knees. 

I know it's just "a little late", but we are so proud of you Bry!!!!  Way to go!!!

 *Stef taking pictures of her hubby finishing the race.
 *Bryn with Uncle Rod at Union Station - the night before the marathon after we picked up the guys' race packets.



1 comments:

Mom

I am SO proud of both of them and all their hard work and efforts!!! Way to go!! Love ya tons!!