CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

October 28, 2010

(part 2).....Dinosaur Park

About a week or so after my first surgery in June, I was sick of being cooped up in the house.  I asked Bry if we could take the kids somewhere fun??  So, we decided to take them to the Dinasour Park.  Bry and the kids had never been there - and I hadn't been there since I was about 7.  I think the kids liked it.  Rett was pretty nervous around some of them, especially the electronic ones inside that made scary noises.  But right before we left he said that he was ready to go back in and wouldn't be scared.



 I spy.....something in the bushes.... 
 Doesn't Bry look super enthusiastic?  He's such a good sport :)

 I love this picture....apparantly Rett is showing the dino who's boss!



They even got to discover "real" Dinosaur bones...


1 comments:

Mom

Tons of fun memories for you guys!! Garrett scaring the dino is priceless!!Thanks for posting and sharing!! Love you guys!!