A couple of Saturdays ago, Bry and I thought we'd head down to Park City with the kids for the day (plus he really wanted to go to the Columbia store). It was pretty dang chilly, but we had a lot of fun together. While we were up there, I told Bry we should take the kids to the Olympic Park since we had never been there before. It was pretty interesting and the kids really liked it. I even let them take a few pics with my camera.....one guy told me I was really brave ;)
 |
| Exploring...they were running all over the place. Rett thought the guy below looked cool! |
|
Trying out skiing...
 |
| It was reeeeaaally cold that day.... |
 I couldn't get over the colors....I absolutely LOVE fall. Especially when I get to enjoy it with my little family.
|
Thanks for taking us Bry! It was an "A" day for me. I love being with you.
2 comments:
Why are there no pictures of all the shopping bags?! ;)
Great Pictures!! Glad you guys had a great time!! But I'm with Stef where are the shopping bags?? hehe
Post a Comment