This year the kids decided on what they wanted to be - a witch and frankenstein. But, Frankenstein changed his mind a couple of weeks before and said that he
needed to be Iron Man.....which I happily agreed to because Bry's sister already had an Iron Man costume! Sweet for us! And our little man was on cloud nine. After putting on the costume, he informed us that he needed big muscles, so dad stuffed wash rags in the costume and whala - muscles!
I had every intention of making Brynlee's costume. I love those tulle skirts and pictured it in mind exactly what I wanted it to look like. I heard that my friend Stacey had made one last year for her daughter who was 7 at the time. So, I asked her where the best place was to get the tulle and she said that she would just give me hers! (But I insisted I pay her after I saw how stinkin cute it was!!) It was exactly how I pictured Brynlee's!!! I had to do a lot of trimming, and now that I look at the pictures, I wish I would've cut a lot more off to show off her cute shoes and tights. But she looked so darn cute.
One night, we went to our city's Halloween carnival. It was BORING ;) The kids had a little fun I think, but we were pretty much ready to go after about 5 minutes. Bryan found his own way to be entertained......Right when we walked in the door the city's royalty was handing out candy. Bry walked right up to "Belle" and said can I have my picture taken with you?! Oh sheesh - her cheeks turned so red. We teased Bry all night about being a "creepy old guy". It was hilarious. She's probably still having nightmares - ha ha! Rett didn't get to wear his Iron Man costume that night - so he had to wear his Tiger costume from last year.
 |
| Kayson the pirate....Argh! |
 |
| I think he's sick of me taking pictures.... |
A few days before Halloween, our ward had a trunk or treat at the church. The kids had fun and one of the ladies I serve with in Young Womens dressed up as a witch. She looked AWESOME! All of the tiny kids were so scared of her. But i thought she looked great!
On Halloween, Bry was working on a side job, so the kids and I went to see both of my Grandmas and mine & Bry's parents. It was a LONG afternoon. But the kids had fun. That night Bry and Clint took the kids around trick or treating and I made Elk Chilli. It was a fun, but pretty relaxing night.
Iron Man would NOT wear his mask...
 |
| The kids with my Grandma Read |
 |
| Our niece Kinlee - she makes a cute little lady bug |
 |
| Our cute niece "Little Red Riding Hood" |
 |
| The kids with my Grandma Butcher |
 |
| Our stop at Grandma Teresa's - sorry we missed you Papa! |
 |
| And last stop - Grandma Jill & Papa Dave's! (Rett was not cooperating...) |
2 comments:
Oh my goodness that is the CUTEST little witch I've ever seen. I love it! The skirt, hair and the TIGHTS with sneakers. So cute.
And what a handsome little Iron Man, I love little boy costumes... so easy. :)
Oh Amb I love it.. An dbryn Costume is dang cute... Too cute the Rhett wnated muscle.. Ha Ha! Love it! He looks so much like your dad its crazy... Love you guys!
Post a Comment