CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

October 13, 2011

Dear Brody...

This was the first of many photoshoots - I'm sure.  It definitely wasn't your favorite thing at first.  You got so mad at me you peed all over your clothes.  It was an adventure for sure.  I know that I'm your mom.....but I think that you are one beautiful (or VERY handsome) baby boy.  You're perfect to us.  Brynlee and Garrett love your tiny hands and feet as much as I do I think.  You love to have your little hand held - especially when you're upset - your dad discovered that.  I love these pictures of you and look at them several times a day.  You've changed so much already and I just want to soak in every second with you.

I get compliments on your hair all the time - but I have to tell everyone that you actually have the least amount out of Brynlee and Garrett.  Your big brother had the most and it was a lot darker than yours.  Your brother and sister LOVE to comb your hair.  Garrett always wants me to do a mowhawk - so that you can be like him.  I think he's really looking forward to when you can really get down and play with him.  He doesn't like it when you cry and always yells - "Will someone PLEASE pick him up?!"  Ha Ha!  But Bryn and Rett are always right by your side the minute you make any sound.

Brynlee loves to hold you and I'm sure she would do it constantly if we would let her.  Daddy had to make up a "game" so that you could get some space to kick.  He lays the blanket on the ground and puts you in the middle.  If anyone touches the blanket - they lose!  It actually works.  They both love to sing to you - especially Bryn.  She sings to you all the time.  She sings the lullaby that I have sang to all three of you.  One day I'm going to get it on video.

You've had a rough couple of weeks - battling jaundice and those dang Billy lights, having your blood drawn more than I think your dad has had done his whole life, not gaining weight and having an upset little tummy..A Lot.  But you are one tough little dude.

We all love you so completely!  I feel like I waited so long for you...and we are so happy you're here!


 









 And my very very favorite....  I can't wait until you start smiling when it's not gas!

6 comments:

Mom

Oh my heck those are darling!!! Grandma needs a copy hint hint!! But what an extra special little guy to come from heaven into yours and our families arms!!! We just love him and love watching how Brynlee and Garrett are with him!! He definetly is a great addition!!!
Love ya

Simonsen Family

So sweet. I love his lil hat.. I agree newborn pictures are hard (lol) I had the best ideas I wanted to do and try but Emmy would scream, Talon wouldn't get out of the picture. I'd get Talon some place and the dumb dog would run in the shot when I would click.... And Emmy would scream... did mention that (rotfl) Great Job - these turn out perfect!!!!

Ashley

He is so darling. Great job Amber. These are perfect!

Amanda

Amber these pics are adorable, he is so dang cute. You are such an amazing photographer, what talent you have. I hope your doing well, and enjoying every minute.

Angela

He is so cute Amb. Good job on the pics! We both know newborns are "fun" to do! :)

The Thurgoods

Oh my, he is perfect! Thanks for letting me be a member of your blog :) and can I just say how adorable your belly pics are?! I wish I looked like YOU when I am 9 months pregnant instead of a whale. You are beautiful.