CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

October 11, 2011

Meeting Brody

Bry and I were so excited to have Bryn and Rett meet Brody.  And I think they were just a "little" excited, too.  They asked me on a daily basis when Brody was going to be here.  And now they can't get enough of him.  I love it.  I love seeing our 3 kids together.

I'm sure the kids were driving my friend Mandee crazy.  She had kept the kids overnight for us and then they had to wait for Brynlee to get home from school so that they could come to the hospital.  They were so excited and a little nervous when they got there....but they warmed up.





Brody had a lot of visitors at the hospital and once he got home.  We tried to get a picture of everyone that came, but unfortunately we missed a few (Papa Dave, Rod and Stef, Mandee, Jamie and Great Grandma Butcher aka Grandma Cougar).  This little guy is already loved by so many!!











0 comments: