CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

February 22, 2012

The Big Man's birthday

So, the man of the house has finally reached maturity?  Nah!  But his age might say so.  30.  WOW - really?  I remember meeting that 16 year old boy who would walk into Smith's and stare at me while I innocently sat working on my homework at Faye's Dry Cleaning.  The same 16 year old boy who would stare at me in choir class....and when I would look at him - he wouldn't look away.  Ahh, the memories.  My friend Rylee would tell me "that weird boy is staring at you again..."  But honestly, I didn't mind and thought he was pretty dang cute.

And now look....he's turned into quite the handsome man.  And I love him 1,000 times more today than I did when we got married.

I love my Bry.  I know I say it a lot on here, but honestly I could never say it enough. 

He's a good man.

And he's mine.

I think he's going to accomplish a lot of great things in his 30's.


One thing about Bry is that he doesn't like a big shindig.  He would not let me do anything for him!  I feel awful.  He told me that all he wanted for his birthday was to make me happy.  Sheesh.....why does he have to keep "one-upping" me?!  Ha ha!  But I still had to sneak a couple of things in here and there.  At the beginning of the month I bought him a work-out shirt since both of us are working out together.  And then I took him to Park City a couple of weeks before his birthday.  First we stopped in Salt Lake to finally check out the North Face store and have lunch at Red Rock.  And Park City was all about the Columbia store (our fav).  Unfortunately, we didn't find that great of deals, but still got him a pair of hiking shorts.

I ordered Applebeas for dinner and brought it home for him after work.  I had to be sneaky because he didn't want to do anything and said mac & cheese was good for dinner.  And then we spent the rest of the night trying to fix our leaking washer.  Okay - I just poured water down the drain so that Bry could figure out where it was leaking from.  Water was everywhere.  Once again - we really know how to party!



 

0 comments: