CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

February 16, 2012

Some Larsen Love...

A true love story never ends.  I have that quote framed in my house right now.  I may just keep it up all year??  Ours, I believe, is a true love story.  When I was younger, I believed a love story to be about nothing but pure bliss.  No pain, everything goes great, happiness at all times.....you get the picture.  But as I have gotten older....and more realistic.....I've realized that love isn't about that at all.  A true love story is going to have a lot of pain, a lot of trials, anger, hurt, tragedy, frustration.  But most important a lot of patience, concern, joy, happiness, craziness, triumph and so much more.  Our love story has gone through most of that already.  But through it all, it hasn't ended.  We're still writing it.  Our crazy, wonderful, messed up love story.

I love my story.  I love OUR story.  It's shaping those 2 young kids that got married into something lovely. 

I love Bryan.  I'm pretty sure he knows that by now.  I support him, stand by him, and believe in him.  He's a good man who tries so hard to be better. 

Well, Valentines started a little early.  Bry's mom and dad watched the kids for us all day on Saturday.  We went shopping to Salt Lake and Park City - trying to find some early birthday presents for him.  We ended up being in Park City a little longer than planned.  So we had dinner up there and went to see The Vow at the movie theatre.  Great ending for a great day.  We talked a lot on the way home and played our own little "chocolate game" - you'd have to see the movie.

Valentine's Day - I slaved.  Ha ha!  Just kidding.  But I did make a little Valentines breakfast for the kidlets (heart shaped pancakes and pink milk), clean the house, went and bought some goodies for the kids, decorated and baked.  Yes, I baked.  Cupcakes and chocolate strawberry oreos.  Oh boy - I swear I gained 5 pounds that day just from the cookies.  Super Yummy!  Rett helped me with all of the baking.  And Brody was awesome and slept for like 3 1/2 hours while we baked.  That night we had heart-shaped pizza and played Valentine Bingo.  Bry wasn't feeling the greatest and I was so stinkin' tired so we vegged on the couch watching the Biggest Loser....and I fell asleep.  Like I've said before, we are party animals!  And I'm a little upset.  I didn't get one picture of me and Bry!! 








I adore this one....

This little guy LOVES his hands.  Doesn't Bryn look gorgeous?!

Um, ya.  Rett was in a "really happy mood"....