CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

April 12, 2012

Easter Festivities

I love Easter.  I love Spring.  And I love how they go together.  I love what the "newness" of everything symbolizes.  All week I talked to the kids about why we celebrate Easter.  We talked about what our Savior did for us.  And why He did it.  I love all of these little teaching moments that I'm blessed with - even if they are truly little moments.

The day before Easter, we had a BBQ at Mike & Ashley's.  My cousin Casey, his wife Jackie and their little Cooper came, too.  Ash had a little egg hunt for the kids.  I was so proud of Rett when he started helping the little ones find eggs.  He has such a big heart.  It was fun hanging out and watching the kids play with their cousins.














0 comments: