CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

April 12, 2012

Jazz Time!

We were able to finish out March with some fun!  And in my opinion, we really needed it.  With Bry currently working 2 - actually 3 jobs now, I don't get to see him much. 

We got to go to the Jazz Game with Rod & Stef.  IT. WAS. A. BLAST!!  I'm sure I embarrassed Bry on several occassions.  I felt like a little kid!  I was taking pictures of everything (shocking - I know).  We were on the 3rd - YES - 3rd row!  I pretty much thought it was one of the coolest things ever.  We got to eat at the top of the Energy Solutions Arena (oh, Stef got me hooked on the best mints ever!!) and then walk through the tunnels to get to our seats.  During half time we got to go in a room with a ton of food.  And if you know me....I pretty much love food. 

The night was definitely an 'A' in my book!

View from the top of ESA

2 very handsome brothers...





A little bit of "Jimmer"









 

0 comments: