CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

April 12, 2012

March Madness

Ya, March madness in cell phone pictures.  I'm pretty much obsessed with my favorite app on my Iphone - "Instagram".  Bry said he's going to ban me from it.  I really went through a slump in March where I didn't even want to pick up my baby (the NIKON).  Poor thing.  I've actually missed him.  Soon my dear....soon.

Anyway, at least I captured some things with my phone.


Bry's new favorite shirt.  He looks pretty dang good in it, too.  We love elk around here!


Made cookies with the kids on several occassions.  Pretty sure I ate more cookie dough than cookies.


Rett is starting to enjoy getting his hair cut.  Probably because the girls just swoon over him the whole time we're there!


Can you spot the baby?  This is what it looks like pretty much every time I go grocery shopping.  Those new car seats won't fit in the top of the shopping cart.  Don't worry - no babies were harmed during the shopping trip.


OH Mud.  You seem to be my boy's favorite thing lately.  You've made such a lovely design on my front porch....and my wood floors.


Sunday mornings hanging out on mom and dad's bed.  I love it.


Crashed.  This is what happens after you go 90 miles an hour ALL. DAY. LONG.


Feeling grass for the first time.  He liked feeling it with his hands.  Love those chubby cheeks!


Me and my little buddy.  He's so fun right now!


0 comments: