CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

April 11, 2013

A "first" for Garrett

I love "firsts".  It's usually your "firsts" that you remember the most. 
The first time you met someone. 
The first time you tried a new restaraunt. 
Your first date; first kiss.  First impressions. 
First time flying in a plane!  First time visiting somewhere new.

And getting to watch your kids enjoy or experience something for the first time is something I cherish.
Russ was so nice to take Bry, me and Garrett to the Jazz game.  A first for Garrett!  Brynlee got to go last year, so it was Garrett's turn.  I was a little worried that he would get bored, but that wasn't the case at all.  He loved it!  It was so fun to watch him cheer and yell with the other fans. 
And another bonus - they haven't been playing so great, but this game they did awesome and won the game!
When we walked in, there were a couple of Jazz dancers handing out some stuff.  Bry and Russ tried to get Garrett to get his picture taken with them, but he was playing shy.  The girls sure thought he was cute though.  I'm pretty positive he's going to be a heartbreaker.
 
On our way to the game.  This is his "cool dude" face.  He rocks it.
Let's go Jazz!!


Aaand....our "excited" faces.  My family REALLY needs to work on this look.

 
Handsome guys!




 
He was so in to the game.
  
Looking so good in his new Hayward Jersey that Russ got him. 
He was a little shy while Russ & I took him closer to the court to get a pictures.




The guy's face behind us cracks me up.  You'd think the ball was coming right at his face! 



0 comments: