CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

April 11, 2013

Easter Fun!

The day before Easter, Russ and Keiko had us all over for a little Easter egg hunt and lunch. 
The kids had a lot of fun finding their treasures!  And lunch was super yummy!
I'm so happy that the weather was gorgeous that day! 
We were able to sit in their backyard for most of the day just relaxing. 
Something I've needed for a long time.

















And some fun in the hot tub!  I forgot to bring Brody's swimsuit, so Keiko fashioned a quick cloth diaper on him.  Haha!  He wasn't a fan of the water, but was super happy when he got out!



Easter is one of my favorites.
I love what it represents and the peace that comes with it.

The week of Easter, the kids and I did a little activity out of their Friend magazine.
Each day leading up to Easter, they would pick a puzzle piece out of a bag and in the spot it belonged was a little activity or question about the Savior. The kids looked forward to it every night.
And yes, with our crazy schedules right now, there were a couple of nights we
missed it and would have to do two the next night.
The puzzle - once all put together - was a picture of the empty tomb where the Savior once lay.
I talked with them about what that meant. The Atonement means a lot to me and Bryan. We try to teach the kids little by little about those things that are so important to us.


0 comments: