CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

July 18, 2013

June's Rundown

I look back on June and wonder where the heck that whole month went?!

I love watching him sleep.  Those lips are to die for.  I could kiss them all day, but that would probably be innapropriate now wouldn't it?

School's out!!!  The kids would not let me get pictures of them.  But I tried anyway.
Bryn worked really really hard this year.  Her reading level is awesome - how awesome you ask?  She did so good with reading that she won an ipod!  She was so excited because she had actually been saving her money for one.  Way to go Bryn!!!

Garrett loved Kindergarten, but man is he ready for all day school!  His teacher said that he was one of her best students and that he was sweet to everyone.  Especially the girls.  Hmmm.....


 We celebrated 11 years of being married.
I cried at dinner.  I had all of these plans and not one went through.
Bry chuckled and told me to chill out (in a nice way).
Still a great night when I get to stare at this handsome guy.

Someone likes to get up at 5:30 lately, so he gets to snuggle in bed with me for a while.  Thankfully he almost always falls back asleep. 

We went to finally check out Scheels.  Cool store. 
The line was too long for the carousel so we played video games instead. 

 The kids favorite spot....

Bry played photoshoot assistant again for me.
I got to photograph his handsome brother and his beautiful wife.
And dinner afterwards.
Such a fun night with two of our favorite people. 
 The picture cracks me up.  Bry was carrying everything.  My photobag, the blanket and change of clothes.....while Rod walked with him.  Bahahaha!

And we had to get one of Bry with Stef's "I am a shoe lover" bag. 
Fits him nicely.

Boys trip!
Bry took Rett camping one night.
To say the boy was excited is an understatement.
Next year Brody can join.
Post coming soon. 

Our three kidlets couldn't ask for a better daddy.
He loves them so.
We tried to make Father's Day special for him.
He deserves it.



And I had to throw one in of my dad.  I've always thought he was the coolest guy.
He taught me what true love really means. 

And this has started.
He takes his diaper off and refuses to let me put it back on.
(No worries.  I scrubbed the counter.) 

Practice makes perfect.
It's gonna be a good hunt this year.
Pretty sure of it.

Rett loves watching Bry shoot. 


Sneaky little devil. 

He keeps me laughing.
Love his personality and craziness.


Crazy, crazy chickens.
Brody follows them EVERYWHERE.
He asks "Nini" for everything.  And she gives in every time.
He loves his "Darrett and Nini".

Post coming soon on this.
Just needed some time with my littles.
I'm not feeling like a good mom lately.
Hopefully, they'll remember these times more than the crazy, emotional mom times....

Brody and Dad's "chubby face". 
Brody giggles everytime Bry does this to him.
Hilarious.  

Okay, so I had no idea the kids did this until I looked at my pics one day.
Sleep is rough for me lately so I haven't been getting up before them.
Funny kids. 


0 comments: