On this day, I took all three of you on a photoshoot I had. It was pretty tricky keeping you three out of the pictures I was taking, but overall you were awesome! When I was done shooting, I made you guys walk with me. I just wanted to enjoy you - without distractions from a phone, computer, video games, TV, work. I loved sitting on a log watching the three of you play in the water. I thought about how incomplete my life would be without you. At times I feel you deserve so much better than what I have to offer. But I'm trying.
Brynlee, you're ALWAYS my big helper. Keeping track of Brody and trying to help Garrett make good choices. They couldn't ask for a better big sister. And honestly, I couldn't ask for a better little girl. I guess I can't call you little for very much longer. Although you're little in stature.....you're growing up on the inside too fast for me.
Garrett, you ALWAYS keep me on my toes. The busiest guy I know - always moving, talking and exploring. You're so smart and funny. Sometimes I wonder where you come up with things - like the other day when you told our neighbor across the street that you had a thousand sweat balls in your arm pits. Nice. I know that I have so much to learn from you - I just need to be patient enough to see it.
Brody. You save me little one. Every day. Your little face helps me to be patient with your older siblings. When I get all crazy, you just look at me with more patience than I deserve. Your personality lights up our home. And your older brother and sister completely adore you. Thank you for coming in to our home when you did.
Bryn and Rett, I couldn't help but think that you two looked so much like twins this day. Only 1 inch and 1 pound difference in height and weight. You were both so cute with Brody. Helping him walk in the water and picking out rocks for him to throw. It made me happy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment