CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 29, 2013

9 Years

Bryners,
Every year seems to be going faster and faster.  I even asked your dad the other day if he even remembered you as a baby.  It seems like so long ago when I first held you in my arms.  It felt like a dream.  I remember staring at you in the hospital and thinking there was no way they were going to let me take you home.  It was all just a dream I thought.  What did I do to deserve something so tiny and precious?

But they did let me take you home.  Just me, you and your handsome daddy.  9 years ago.  How could it have gone so fast?!?!  You were this tiny 6 pound baby.  Now, look at you.  Still tiny, but becoming such a lady.  You have such a strong mind and spirit.  I often wonder what kind of woman you're going to grow into.  At times, I see a little of me in you.  A whisper of something good from me.  I pray you only take the good and forget all the bad. 

I am so incredibly proud of who you are and who you are becoming.  You have stuck up for friends and made some tough decisions lately that I know have been hard.  I know there will be days you'll really wonder exactly who you are.  Trust me, I'm still finding out so much about myself....at my age!  But your dad and I will always be here for you.

I love celebrating you.
Thank you for making me a mom.  And for teaching me what that really means.
You are incredible.

Love,
Your Mamasita



0 comments: