CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

December 29, 2013

Partyin' with the Reads

My family loves get-togethers. 
Growing up we were always hanging out with family friends or cousins on the weekends.
Always lots of food, loud voices (from the Read's?!), and laughter.
I love watching my kids play with their cousins.  And although they definitely don't have anywhere near the huge amount of cousins I had.....they still make just as much noice between the 5 of them as I did with my 20+ cousins!!

I love my mom's trees.  She has an eye for decorating.  Please tell me why I didn't inherit those genes?!

Kids craft:  Making Santa ornaments.
This year it turned out to be more work for the adults!  Haha!

Sweet Madi.  This girl is always begging me to take her picture.


And my Grams.
I cherish every moment I get with her.
She just turned 88!



I went to take a picture of Grams and Madi jumped right in for another photo opportunity!

The annual gingerbread house competition.  We have calmed down a bit on the "competition" aspect and involved the kids more.  Although Mac and Bry still take it a little serious.  Mac even whipped out the drill this year....

Bry went with a camping theme this year:  Tent, campfire, roasting marshmellows, river...
You can tell what we're craving around our house.










0 comments: