I try to reflect on things I learned throughout the year.
Memories we made.
Traditions started.
What we accomplished as a family....and what I accomplished on my own.
We kept ourselves busy in December as we prepared to close another chapter of our lives...and start a new one.
I love decorating for Christmas!
Unfortunately, my nice glass treat holders didn't stand a chance with the Brodster running loose....
Christmas Parties!
I love seeing my cousins who inspire me so much.
Oh, this little one.
He has an addiction to the Ipad.
His favorite thing - watching Despicable Me 2 on it.
We now have to hide it.
December was a really hard month for me to get to the gym.
Working out at home was rough too.
Brody always saw it as an opportunity to tackle me.
Date nights are my favorite.
This one we volunteered for Festival of Trees.
My friend Stacey is co-chair and we love helping her out!
We volunteered with our friends Clint and Mandee (I didn't get a picture of them!) and Ryan and Amanda.
Such a fun night - especially since this year I didn't come down with the flu while we were there!! (like last year...)
Little stud.
He's my best shopping buddy.
Who doesn't love Jif Peanut Butter to-go packs?!
Another Christmas Party...
We may have got a little bored.
So to keep us entertained we did selfie's.
Brody took my camera and did his own selfies.
We found them pretty entertaining.
Meeting Santa.
Brody seriously would not take his eyes off of him.
I love being a second shooter for this lady!
Ashlee is a talented photographer.
We love shooting ideas off of each other.
We have way too much fun and work so great together!
Family prayer time each night can be quite....entertaining.
Some nights I think the kids think it's silly time.
Garrett gets reading time with my Aunt Linda every week while I teach my cousin piano. So sweet of her to take that time to read with him. He loves it!
One of my favorite traditions now - which Bry was not aware that it had become a tradition...
Christmas shopping for the day with Bry!!
Can you just feel his excitement?
We actually had a lot of fun.
Especially when we took advantage of photo opportunities with the statues.
Brody stole my phone. Again.
Brody loved his Christmas countdown from Grandma Teresa.
Our grocery trips sometimes last too long.
Garrett was so proud of his gingerbread house he made at school. He came home and asked me to take his picture with it.
Mandee and I attempted our candy making skills again this year.
It was quite entertaining, with burning carmel all over the stove to Mandee's potty mouth! Hahaha! Caramels were the death of us.
Second batch was a success. Thanks to Clint who ran to the store during our fiasco to buy us more ingredients.
Pretty sure he won't call in sick anymore on the days we choose to make candy.
I was the photographer for the ward Christmas party.
Such a fun night! So many people put on a great party. The food was excellent!! They're hired to come cook at my house anytime.
We went to the Ogden Christmas lights with our friends Ashley and Stephen.
We stood in line for over an hour to see Santa Claus.
Then we left cause everyone was frozen.
Brody did NOT enjoy the night at all.
Too cold for my little guy and he hated being bundled up.
There are just no words....
Brody never falls asleep waiting for dinner.
I guess it just wasn't coming fast enough this night.
I needed to get out of the house and Jordan invited me over.
Perfect! We talked while the boys played.
We love our chill days.
I just love sitting on the couch at night in the dark staring at the tree.
A sneaky little elf left some gifts on the back deck for the kids one night.
He even lost one of the bells from his shoe.
The kids were excited with the PJ's he left them!
Stealing my phone again.
Who doesn't love to sit in a laundry basket while playing iphone games? Anyone?
Bet ya can't guess who has my phone again?
Proof that I attempt to clean my house!
And then end of it all....
Bry putting away all of my decorations.
Until next year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment