But it's kinda hard to not feel that special magic that Christmas brings when you have three little ones thriving on that excitement. Bry loaded some Santa app's on our phones and as Christmas got closer, those kids were watching one app to see where Santa was and checking the other app to see if they were still on the "nice list".
My heart aches a little to think that I may only have a few more years of these completely magical Christmas's. So for now, I am trying to cherish every little bit.
Brody sure caught on to all of the excitement from Bryn and Rett. Although, he wasn't too sure about the big guy (Santa) when we would see him.
I love doing cookies with the kids on Christmas Eve. I attempted sugar cookies, which for some reason I cannot master. But the kids enjoyed them.
Brody was pretty done for the night and didn't want to decorate his cookie.
This is my favorite.
But I'm kinda sad.
I didn't get a picture of our whole family in front of the tree like I have for the last couple of years.
Of course, we always leave Santa a Dew.
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!
The excitement was killing them.
Me too. I have such a hard time sleeping. I'm always up before them!
Somehow I didn't get in any pictures on Christmas.
But this.....this is what I live for.
These 4 incredible souls.
Those silly elves made sure to leave their mark on the gifts they wrapped.
The kids love to look at each gift to see who wrapped it.
I love homemade gifts!
I made the boys some superhero masks this year.
Brody just loves Iron Man.
Brynlee wanted a sit down scooter (which is super fun!! Now she and her 2 best friends in the neighborhood have them. My friends and I are pretty excited for this summer because we'll probably be riding them more than the girls!)
Rett wanted an XBox.
And Brody, he asked for food. Oh the mind of a toddler. His life revolves around snacks.
Bry and I had to test out Bryn's new ride -
you know....to make sure it was safe.
Like I said. This thing is pretty dang fun!
Bry looks pretty good on a purple scooter.
With all of the craziness that comes with Christmas, we still recognize what this season really is for.
We completely love our Savior.
We are truly thankful in our home for His example and for the sacrifice He made for each of us.
It's pretty incredible what started with the birth of a sweet little baby.

0 comments:
Post a Comment