Bry LOVES projects.
As do I, but I stress more about the money so I try not to think of too many projects.
Mandee had showed me some tile they had just bought to do a backsplash in their kitchen and I told her how Bry and I had been wanting to do that for a couple of years.
The next day she text me a picture of some tile she found at Lowe's
that would look awesome in our kitchen.
And.....it was on CLEARANCE! (one of my favorite words)
I text the pic to Bry, and headed for Lowe's.
I bought everything they had.
We were only short 8 tiles
(and had to go EVERYWHERE from Layton to Bountiful to find the last 8 tiles!!)
I was beyond excited.
The finished product.
WE LOVE IT!
It was so fun to do this together.
And it makes such a HUGE difference.
Gives our kitchen a whole new classy feel!


0 comments:
Post a Comment