Goodness I love SPRING!
I love the new signs of life after everything has been dead and cold for so long.
April didn't last long enough.
I tried to cherish extra moments with my family since I knew how hard May was going to be with
my increasing hours at work and the major stress that was going to come with that.
But a couple of things I forgot about March.....
I was called to be Primary president!
Wha?????
I think I'm still in shock and feel completely unqualified for this calling.
But I've been blessed with an incredible presidency.
Bry was put in as the Ward Finance Clerk.
He's had that calling twice before and really likes it.
So, our Sundays are pretty busy!
Something we look forward to every April -
General Conference!!
Unfortunately, Bry woke up really sick and slept on the couch most of the day. So, the kids and I worked in our Conference packets Grandma Teresa had prepared for all of us.
I love that she does that.
She even included a treat and packet for me and Bry this time!
I may or may not have eaten Bry's treat....
Mandee and I packed a lunch one day,
took all 7 kids to Walmart (which was an adventure itself!),
bought kites and headed to the park.
We had so much fun!
Even with our endless snags and required repairs on cheap little kites....
It was such a fun moment with my kidlets.
Mandee and I sat on a blanket, talked about life, and enjoyed our crazy kids.
Brody was trying to take pictures with my camera....
War wounds at the gym.
I've pushed myself to do box jumps on the biggest box - which is pretty tall.
Well, I was a little tired on my last set....
And a little distracted by my hot hubby working out in front of me....
That I didn't quite make it up on the box.
The picture doesn't do it justice.
I had a huge indent in my leg and we thought that maybe I had broke it.
It literally hurt for 3 weeks.
And now, I have a bump that won't go away.
No pain, no gain?
Best Buddies. Finally got them settled down to watch a movie.
I keep talking to Bry about moving out of state.
But then when I stop and look at our mountains...
My heart wants to stay.
Trying to entertain a bored toddler at Bryn's soccer game.
He loves selfies.
Okay,
So this is stupid to post, but I had to document for Bry's sake.
I don't do bathrooms.
Even growing up.
I have a horrible gag reflex and bathrooms are my nemesis.
The bathroom flooded at work and guess who got to clean it up?!
That's right.
Amy at work had to take a picture to send to Bry as proof that I actually cleaned
scrubbed a stinkin bathroom.
It was AWFUL.
Monthly temple date with Clint and Mandee.
This time we went to the Brigham Temple.
And then had dinner at Maddox after.
Since doing "project numero dos" (post coming soon),
we have PLENTY of firewood for a few months.
We had Clint, Mandee and their fam come over to roast hot dogs and smores.
Many more nights like that to come!
My craziness at work started.
I was completely stressed and missing my family.
And then I got a surprise visitor at work.
Bry brought me my favorite Jamba and my favorite food.
A great reminder that I just needed to breathe.
I just love that man of mine.
Another wedding shoot with my friend Ashlee!
The first wedding I got to help shoot at the Salt Lake Temple.
I was beyond excited.
But of course - the weather had to give us a hard time.
The wind about blew us away.
Literally.
One bride's veil even got carried away by the wind.
Ash and I even took off after it, but fortunately some guy was able to catch it.
The videographer for the wedding was a riot and helped us take some silly pictures.
We're blowing away....can't you tell? Haha.
Another eye appointment for our brave girl.
She's pretty much their favorite patient.
We've had to dilate her good eye again for over a month
Trying to strengthen her weak eye.
Lots of prayers for over 3 years.....
And her eye looked better than it ever has!!!!
She now only has to have 1 drop of steroids in her eye every day instead of 4.
We'll check back again in 6 months.
We always get a kick out of her "crazy eyes"!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE craft night with my friends each month?
It was my turn to come up with something with a couple of the other girls.
This is what we came up with.
And my friend Jenn and her hubby were so sweet to get me extra pallets so that I could make more!


0 comments:
Post a Comment