CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

August 5, 2014

The next "Great Bambino"

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." - Babe Ruth

We were going to sign Garrett and Bry up for golf lessons this year, but then Garrett came to us and said he wanted to try baseball instead.  It may have had something to do with us introducing the Sandlot to the kids...

Garrett loved it and I have to say he looked pretty dang cute in his shirt and hat.  Bry even helped coach quite a few games.  It was machine pitch and Rett did pretty good at hitting!  It was pretty comical watching those kids out in the field though.  Their attention spans didn't last long.

We had fun at the games and spent too much money on snow cones.

The kids are always saying the funniest things. This is one I remembered to write down right after Garrett started baseball....
5/3/2014 - Garrett was playing catch with Bry out front. I was sitting on the porch watching them when Garrett paused and said "I'm focus training!" Instead of I'm concentrating. 




 






 Gotta love his enthusiasm!!!






Ipod's make great entertainment for toddlers.  We were taking pictures of each other...







0 comments: