CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 11, 2010

Party Time!

I still can't believe my girl is 6.  WOW!  She just gets more beautiful every day.

Well, since she was having a butterfly party I felt it fitting to get her a butterfly shirt to wear on her birthday.  It was a hit!  Butterflies are mine and Bryn's thing.  I've been buying her butterfly stuff since she was tiny.  I think of her everytime I see one. 

 Garrett "gave" her fingernail polish and gum - 2 of her favorite things.

And then......it was time to PARTY!  She was so looking forward to her party.  My friend Mandee's sister, Julie, (who I also think of as a friend) made her invitation - isn't it darling?!

I hired my very talented friend Jess to decorate and BAKE for the party.  She's amazing (thank you again Jess!).  She's such a fun party planner (you can see more of her stuff here).  Brynlee and her friend Makayla walked out of the house and saw everything that Jess had set up - the both said at the same time "that is just beautiful"!  ha ha!
We made door hangers for their bedrooms....

Opened presents...
Brynlee was so excited for the Serena Gomez cd that uncle Mike and Aunt Ash got her!

I absolutely L.O.V.E. Bryn's face in this picture.  She was having so much fun at her party.  She just kept laughing.....I wonder where she gets that from???  She has so many darling friends that came to celebrate with her.  THANK YOU!!!
And ate lots of yummy treats!
Now for Jess's talents.....isn't it darling?
This cake was just adorable.  Bryn loved it!
My parents came before the party started and Bry's parents and sisters came after.  I'm so bummed I didn't get pictures of Brynlee with them.  But thank you so much for coming and loving our bug :)

I hope you loved it baby girl.  Mommy and daddy love you so so much! 

2 comments:

The Hunts
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason and Tricia

I cannot believe how FREAKIN cute that party turned out!!! I love, love, LOVE the decorations and all the cute little treats. I might have to give that friend of yours a call for my next birthday party planning!