CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

March 15, 2012

February Tidbits

Just some random things I found from February....






I needed some change....kinda wanting my home to feel like a different place.  So, we decided to paint over my orange wall.  My favorite wall in the whole house.

Bye Bye Orange....



End result.  Aaannnddd....we hate it.  Didn't turn out how we thought.  So, we get yet another painting day.  What color you ask?  Tan.  Boring old tan.  Bry and I just haven't had enough "umpf" to do it yet.  But I'll definitely be getting some new rugs and towels to spice it up a bit!  

Bry took Bryn on a little daddy/daughter date to the Jazz game.  She absolutely loved it!


And some cute random pictures of our little guy.




2 comments:

Jordan

Oh, Man! I hate it when i hate a paint job! I do love painting a room, though. What a cute daddy-daughter date.

The Smyth Family

That is rough about the paint job -- but in all honesty, I REALLY like it. You just need some STRONG accent pieces that pull out another color and it can tone down the green. But it could be a ton different in person than on this screen... tan is always a good fall-back color too. Hope you guys are doing well!