CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

May 10, 2013

All It Took Was 1 Fish....




Rod found the sweet spot of the day. He got into some awesome fish!
Jesse- he is a stud! Witty sense of humor and a dang good fisherman.
Him and Russ were challenging each other on who knew the words to the movie "Silverado" the best. I think he may have one.
Cody is a fishy man! He is always where the fish are. Legend has it that he thinks he is kind of a big deal. He backs it up, that's all I can say!
This picture reminds me why I love fly fishing. We hit the Green River the first night. A little storm was brewing and we hiked up to find a spot for a few hours. The fish were boiling- BWO's were coming off like I haven't seen before. I just knew I needed to catch a fish on the Green. It was windy, it was cold but we fished. This is the only fish I caught, but it was a prize to me.  I was looking forward to this fishing trip. I need to 'get out of Dodge', away from work and just chill. And all it took was 1 fish..There seems to always be something to learn and take away from the river and from the fish.  I can't wait to take my boys out and watch them land a brown one day.

Check out this fish Rod caught. What a beauty. The fish ain't bad either...
We woke up to a blue bird morning, after a snow storm the night before. It was beyond chilly, but there were fish to catch, so we went to work. We found a great hole holding some fish and it was ON! Rod, Russ and myself- we all got in on the action. It was fun to see Rod get into flyfishing this trip.

We weren't sure if we were going to fish the next morning because of the weather, but once we got into these fish we knew we made the right decision..all it took was 1 fish. :)

I feel pretty selfish, I didn't get any pictures of Russ really. Guess we'll just have to plan another trip to ensure we can get some good shots of him, his Sage and some fish! I look forward to our fishing trips!

-Bry

0 comments: