CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

May 6, 2013

Favorites

Our schedules have been crazy.  With soccer, Bry doing Elders Quorum stuff during the week, me preparing Relief Society lessons, photo shoots....you name it.  We haven't had a lot of time just to the two of us.  So, last Friday Bry only went in to work for a couple of hours and we spent the whole day together (a favorite).  Teresa is always so nice to watch to the kids for us!  We went out to lunch and then headed to Park City for the day.  We shopped at the outlets - mainly just the Columbia Store (our favorite).  And then went fly fishing.  Another favorite.  See the trend?  It was a day of favorites (minus our 3 favorite kids).
We didn't catch anything.  I had one on, but like always I get a little too anxious.  I need to work on patience.

I loved this day.  A lot.









While were we getting all of our gear ready to go out, an older guy came up to us asking if either of us knew how to get a barb out of a finger.  The poor guy - it was his first time fly fishing and he got his hook stuck, and I mean stuck, in his finger.  So, Bry performed minor surgery.  I had to keep looking away.  I get a little squeamish.  But Bry did great and the guy was super thankful.

Getting ready to perform "surgery"....


He's so good to always tie my leader on.  Pretty sure I could figure it out, but I like watching him do it.



0 comments: