If you would've talked to me about excercising or working out 5 years ago, I would've laughed at you.
And then Bry would've laughed...
But you wouldn't get that response now.
I love it.
I mean, I really LOVE it.
It's crazy how I can tell a difference in my body and my mind when I workout.
And then the difference if I miss a few days.
I get excited looking for new workouts. New ways to push my body.
But now I've had to find something to break down barriers.
Those barriers start in my head.
And I think they're worse than any barrier my body could put up.
I went to the gym the other night with my friend Jordan.
Ready to kill another leg day!
We had done this workout before and we loved it.
So, we decided to do it again.
But this time, it seemed like the hardest workout I had ever done.
I got ticked.
The weights seemed 20 lbs heavier.
My lunges seemed twice as long.
My mind was someplace else.
And I was ready to give up.
Until I remembered a quote that I love.
"If I fail, I try again, and again, and again.
The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize.
It matters how you are going to finish.
Are you going to finish strong?"
I decided to push past my barriers and finish strong.
The "6-pack" is getting there....
Got the side lines.
Bry snuck this picture while we were working out at the gym together. I had no idea he had taken it. I love having him around to motivate me.
We have set some goals together and he is making awesome progress too!
BEAST MODE!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment