I remember as a kid, every year we went to Clinton Days. Obviously because that's where we lived. But I loved going to the parade or being in the parade at times and then hanging out at the fair with my family and/or friends. So, for the last couple of years, I've taken the kids to the parade and fair with my brother, his family and my parents. Bry was on a fishing trip this year and I needed to do something fun with the kids. The kids loved the parade and of course ALL of the candy they got! Bryn got a pink feather in her hair while we were there and grandma and grandpa bought them each a toy. It was nice spending time with my parents. The kids especially loved hanging out with Grandma because she gave them a nice long ride on her wheelchair! Poor dad pushed them all the way to the fair - and it was hot!
Our cute little Madi - she looks so much like my brother to me...
"Kinners!" I always say that to her when I see her - and this is the look she gives me... "Oh crap! It's that crazy aunt of mine again!"
The kids hanging out with Aunt Ash
Oh yes! We have a ladies man on our hands. (We're in trouble...)
The Grand Marshall of the parade and his wife - Myron & Carol Taylor. They were like grandparents to me when I was little and are good friends of my parents. Carol is one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet!

4 comments:
You are totally adorable pregnant!! Lucky!!
OH Amb! You look so dang cute! You're so tiny! I love all the pictures! What a fun day.
I love the new look on the blog! (maybe it's not new but i haven't blogged in a long time!!)Love the banners, so cute!
Amber, your the cutest little thing!!! Such fun summer pictures. Your kids are getting big! They are so darling.
Hey, this is Cristel from Bryan's work. Hope you dont mind I found you guys off of Jess's blog. You have the cutest kids. They will definitely be heart breakers. Cute family!!!
Post a Comment