CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

August 19, 2011

Friends & Fireworks

Just about every year on the 24th, we get together with our friends the Bickleys and Bouys.  And for some reason.....that's about the only time of year we get together!  All of our lives have just gotten crazy with kids, jobs....and whatever else.  I still remember the first time Amanda met Bry and I.  It was at a Halloween party at Steve and Natalie's.  She and Jason were just dating...and we scared the poor girl.  We must have looked pretty good!  ha ha - probably one of the only times I got Bry to dress up.  I really wish I had a picture of us.  I should see if Natalie has any pics from that night.

It was a fun night and dinner was great!  It's nice to have friends that are still your friends - even if you haven't seen them in a long time.  I love watching the guys reminisce - reminds me of our dating days.  They're such kids.










 A couple of days later, we invited Clint, Mandee and the girls over for our very short fireworks show.  Poor Makayla wasn't feeling very good.



 I know...Brynlee looks super enthused.  She just LOVES pictures!


1 comments:

Amanda B.

Why don't. I see pictures of any black people in this post? Don't you remember the firt black man to get pumped up in Utah?

Jason