CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 7, 2011

7 years ago today...

We became parents.  Our lives were blessed with a perfect, gorgeous, spunky, sassy, sweet, caring (I could go on and on) baby girl.  But she's not so much a baby anymore.  7 Years.....7 years?!

Dear Bryners,
I love you.  SO MUCH!  I hope you know that.  You are everything beautiful and pretty much perfect to me.  I love those big brown eyes that are shaped like your daddy's.  I love your 3 freckles on your face that just add to your spunky little attitude.  Your smile right now melts me with all of your different sizes of teeth and some missing.  You are such a great big sister to Rett - always trying to include him and take care of him.  And I know you're going to be the best helper when Brody gets here.

You have made me so incredibly happy.  I'm sure we won't always be the bestest of friends - if you're anything like me I have a little idea of what it might be like when you're a teenager! Ha ha!  But I love you with everything I have.  Thank you for teaching me so much and for loving me in spite of my many many weeknesses.

Love your guts!
Mom


0 comments: