CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
-Michael J Fox

September 2, 2011

New Adventure for Rett

Rett got to start a new adventure yesterday.... Preschool!  Bry's mom has been wonderful with teaching the kids while she watches them.  We thought it would be good for Rett to go into a different environment before he starts Kindergarten so that he could get used to having a teacher and interacting with children he wasn't used to.  He was SOOO excited!  Dad gave him a new haircut the night before (you would've thought Bry was killing him!  He was screaming bloody murder and kept begging him to take him to the "haircutting place"!  ha ha)  He got up, put his new clothes on and finished getting all ready.  And then - asked me every 5 minutes when it was time to go to school!  Ha ha!  I was worried about what he would do when I dropped him off.  He was a little nervous and held my hand, but then his teacher gave him something to color and asked him to sit with the rest of the kids.  He went right over and checked out all the kids.

When I picked him up, he was ecstatic!!!  He talked about all of the new friends he made - one's name was Tripp (what I wanted to name Brody, by the way!).  He talked about school all day long.  Today when he woke up, he wanted to go again.  I told him he only goes twice a week.  Oh boy was he mad!  But I'm really excited that he loves it.  I can't believe how big my kids are getting.  Of course, I had to do a little photoshoot before we left.  He was all for it.  He thinks he's pretty dang cool in those new shoes!  He looks so....BIG!  I love my Rett man.  I really do.

 OHHH, he's going to be a heartbreaker.  I can't believe Bry and I made such a handsome kid!!!!!!




2 comments:

Heidi

Oh crap... you are in trouble for sure. You & Bry sure do make beautiful beautiful children! He could be in a magazine, seriously! What a handsome little boy! These pictures are flippin' awesome! I can't believe he's in preschool, wasn't he just born? I'm excited to watch him & Bryn's journeys through school.

Mom

Dido to Heidi's comment!!! I just love the beautiful family you two make!! Keep those grandkids a comin