I wish that I was better with words, because everything I'm about to say about our Bryn just doesn't do her justice.
*She is incredible. Incredible.
*I adore her spunky and sassy attitude.
*She says the funniest stuff and tries to be so grown up at times.
*She's a great helper and is super excited to help with Brody when he gets here.
*She is so tiny for her age - but it's something I really love about her because her attitude and passion totally make up for it!
*She's our rockstar!! That's what she wants to be when she grows up. She LOVES to rock out with her dad. She told her aunt Heidi the other day that "Me and Dad were born for Rock and Roll. Mom was born for church music..."
*She's smart and a great little reader right now. She is loving 1st grade. She called me from school the other day and begged me to come eat lunch with her. How could I tell her no? I picked up Rett from preschool and we went and ate lunch at school. (I swear - they put like a pound of cheese on their pizza!)
*She loves her family. Period.
And here's a few of her favorite things right now:
*Pedicures. The girl loves fingernail polish and likes to have everything painted in a pattern.
*Favorite meal: she didn't know. But everytime I ask her what she wants to eat - it's Mac & Cheese.
*Favorite song: she said Price Tag by Jessie J and Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean (you should hear her do the little "rap" part on that song - LOVE IT!)
*Making new friends
*Loves Recess
*Loves Skittles (and anytime I have chocolate around)
*Just music. She is ALWAYS listening to music - which I like to think she got from me. I was the same way growing up. Hopefully someday we can get her an Ipod. I guarantee that it would be glued to her at all times.
Her birthday was pretty low key. She wanted an alarm clock from us. So, after she went to sleep the night before, I snuck in her room and set her alarm clock to go off in the morning to wake her up. She was pretty dang excited. She got a bike a few weeks ago from Grandma Jill, Papa Dave, Grandma Teresa and Papa Mark. Her old bike had bit the dust, so they gave her money towards a new one. She has been on it constantly. Mike & Ash gave her the "Shake it up" cd w/DVD on dance moves. Oh boy - she and her friends have had a blast with that. And then Aunt Heidi took her on a date last Saturday and literally spoiled her rotten! She's so lucky to have aunt Heidi. They both had a really fun day with shopping, lunch, pedicures and manicures.
Everyone came over for cake & icecream. I wanted to do a really cool cake, but Bryn had said that she and Rett wanted to help decorate it. So, that's what we did. A little "rockstar" cake complete with decorations by the kidlets. And honestly, I think it tasted pretty dang good.
Heidi was the photographer for the night - thanks Heid for getting all of these pics for me. Oh and thanks for these "lovely" cheesy shots. :)

3 comments:
Happy 7 Birthday Brynlee- Next year is the "It's Great to Be Eight" Baptism time. I agree, time flies by and befor you know it you too will have a 17 year old sr. in high school. Sigh... Where does the time go
BTW you look FABULOUS ~ So tiny still ♥
You do look quite adorable Amb! Love those pics of you! I can't believe she's 7! Freakin' CRAZY!!! She was JUST born?!?!?! She sure lights up our family! Thanks for letting me steal her Saturday!
I agree amber you are so tiny and cute!!. and I am excited for this next baby because your other kiddoes are so dang adorable!
Post a Comment